Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Driving Falcon, aka, A Dangerous Falcon

So, I finally got my turn to sit behind the wheel.

Fun, some what. The experience with the real thing is so unlike that in the arcade. For example, in the arcade, where you slam the brake pedal to power slide, slamming the brake pedal on the real thing will ensure that your head and body will jerk forward, before hitting the head rest in a rather painful manner.

Damn Newton's Third Law. >_>

The instructor reminded me of KKK back in school. A dude who scolds you as though he's talking to you anyway, but with a much sterner voice. All the "Why press so hard?" and stuff. Kinda like a grandmother nagging at you.

However, after a while, I relaxed, and enjoyed the ride, even though my car was crawling at an average of 15km/h. Still, there are people going even slower then I was, causing me to drive really really slowly.

Which annoys me. I aim to get that 24 demerit points in my life some day (60km/h above the road speed limit FTW. Hehehe). Still, it's not as though my driving is that fantastic yet. Nervousness is my main enemy, especially with overtaking and making sharp/big turns.

Oh well. So far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home